Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 2 Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 2

Did not expect that ending

Really, i did not expect to see Vector seeing how the green ranger had a good plan. Say, wasn't the computer room destroyed anyway? Maybe not. Other than the fact that it had Vector, the movie was really well done. I was laughing my ass off the whole time (namely when Zett and Neko-Neko were on that couch there). I always love it when Psy gets his voice out there (and you too), but how in the world did you manage to get people like Mike Pollock to help you? No offense to you guys but i thought fireball20xl was less known than Newgrounds. Still, keep up the good work: really looking forward to the end of TTA (and Zetto not to be confused with Zett).

YAAFM 12: Muslims YAAFM 12: Muslims

On one hand...

Indeed much of what you said was true. Although it is a Muslim "rule" to not show Muhammad they do appear to get very pissed when non-Muslims mock them. These rules are for those that follow the Muslim faith, not you or most people in Denmark. Do you see Buddists openly mock Budda? Have you seen a Christian mock Jesus? No because they honor the founders of their religion, not despise them. Sure there are jokes about them, but they wouldn't say things that are against their leader. In short: only Muslims aren't allowed to show images of Muhammad. They got too pissed off at Denmark.

Lost Rhapsody 2 Lost Rhapsody 2

Unsuspected Ending

I have never seen Lost (or want to), but this was funny as hell! That fat guy makes me chortle.

-Red- -Red-

There's something very familiar about all this...

Although it was a really good game, it seemed at lot like Missile Command, the old Atari game. Still, it was very fun.
Thanks!